24/7 Data Centre Support
One of the biggest Causes of customer downtime in a data center is poor performing hardware and the inability to support the equipment in time. In today's age seconds of downtime of a mission critical application can cost a corporation substantial financial losses, Losses that can be saved by ensuring your network, server and storage equipment are maintained by fully qualified engineers.
Through our Smart Hands™ service, our highly trained and experienced Technicians provide assistance for remote management, custom installations, and equipment troubleshooting. Services range from power-cycling equipment to signal-testing a circuit, to performing an emergency equipment replacement.You can’t be at the Data centre all the time, but we are.
Our Smart Hands technicians are trained in the latest technologies and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Onsite/offsite technical assistance and troubleshooting
- Equipment installations and configurations
- Ladder racking, pre-wiring of patch panels and equipment
- Interface card removal, installation and configuration
- Testing media for continuity and proper signaling
- Providing visual verifications to assist in remote troubleshooting
- Inventorying/labeling of equipment
- Power cycling a router, server, and switch and soft-booting a server
- Adding, removing, and verifying a demarcation
- Moving equipment within your space and cabinets or Moving or securing a cable
No matter what time of the day or night a fault arises, you can contact our team for technical support.
We’re here 24 hours a day, seven days per week, 365 days a year. Incident and service requests can be raised by telephone or email and to ensure your issue is adequately resolved, we always provide you with a single point of contact.